Session 6 Meet the Examiner
Meet the examiner
- Ex police class one driver and police driving examiner
- 60-90 minutes
- 20-30 miles
- Includes urban, rural, motorway and dual carriageway driving.
- Examines 23 competencies (click HERE for list in new tab).
- Each competency is marked 1, 2 or 3. 3 is a fail.
- A 1st pass is all 1s or all 1s and no more than two 2s.
- A 2nd pass is no 3s.
After the Course
- One to One sessions with an observer until you are ready to take the test (included in the course fee).
What happens if you fail?
- Carry on with One to One sessions with an observer (included in the course fee) but you will have to pay a retest fee (for the examiners time but not the full course fee again).
What next after you pass?
- Become an Observer?
- Take the Masters test? (90 minutes commentary, progress and consistency, pass or distinction)